| Sunday, October 02, 2005, 4:01 AM |
Tried studying science.. I took one look at my science file and I thought," Eh, screw this." and went to the kitchen to get some ice-cream. Oh well, I was never good with studying anyway. Wonder what's wrong with me though. I've been eating chocolate everyday of the week. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Serene's very unhappy with me. She says I'm gonna get diabetes soon. Ah whatever, I bet she loves me really. Heh. I know what you're thinking. ("Eh tak malu!!!") AHH IM SO BORRRREDDDDD!!! Just realized I didn't make fun of shannon at all last friday. Tsk,Tsk. This is unacceptable. If she gives me that snobbish why-should-I-give-you-foolscap-you-bitch look and says, "Oh.Not enough." I will say in a loud voice, "Shut up BANDUNG!!!!!Hahahahahahahahha..." (I call her bandung because her middle name is Rose.) But I should be less mean really. I feel my mean-ness level going up day by day......... Aye, think I'll make another attempt on studying. I am such a good girl. -Ric |
| BLOGGER; |
|
Erica Reyes Rodriguez TPJC
|